Home
Subscribe to my RSSSubscribe via Email
TwitterMy FlickrMy DeviantArt

Title: So called... News




Well, yeah. A new layout finally! Crazily crunching the XML file from scratch. Giving me a big headache. I got served. Haha. But it's not that hard actually since I love programming like crazy (as if). Anyway, a big thanks to Blogger Cheat Sheet. Haha.

Ok.

Here's what I planned to do next for my DD:
  • Frequently updating the entry (daily update)

  • Finishing ALL requests from friends to illustrate their picture (Sorry -_- )

  • Be more productive! (Please give me some love and support, please~ Haha)


Till then.
Have a nice day.

(^_^)

4 comments:

emm-ai-en said...

satu ibu jari ke atas untuk anda!

Dani neh said...

waha.. rajen sungguh sohabat kuuu..
Selamat BerKarya!!

[aku usha dalam sepi]

Hajar said...

berusahalah!

*teringin la nak men'dudette' gambau sendiri. boleh lagi ke kalau nak request? :D

famia said...

min: :) arigato ne.

dani: hehe. bolehlah nak meng'kill' time di rumah.

k.hajar: hehe. maap ek. saya belum buka lagi request baru. request lama ni belum habis lagi :p

 
Copyright 2010 Famia. Powered by Blogger.